Fish and chips
2. Where was your profile pic taken?
The picture in the sidebar is taken at my computer desk
3. Worst pain you've ever experienced?
That depends how you rate "worst". Toothache is bad, ear infection might possibly be worse. Childbirth is intense but at least there are rests. Psychic pain is another horrid experience.
4. Favorite place you've traveled?
All of them! anywhere there is good food and interesting stuff to do.
5. How late did you stay up last night?
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be?
I love some of the older areas of Sydney. How about this redeveloped factory building with Anzac Bridge on one side and the harbour on the other?
|Balmain Heritage - http://www.flickr.com/photos/69965207@N03/6525144527/, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=24659633d|
8. Which of your Blogger friends lives closest to you?
Elephant's Child is the closest, about 3 hours drive from here.
10. When was the last time you cried?
I cry at anything or nothing so it was probably a sad video or something like that.
11. Who took your profile photo?
One of my kids.
12. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
I think the last was a picture of me and my friends from student days.
13. What's your favorite season?
14. If you could have any career, what would it be?
Postnatal doula. I do both birth work and postnatal support right now but I love the postnatal the most.
15. Do you think relationships are ever worth it?
What would life be without relationships?
16. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be?
I do talk to anyone so it would be the closest person. Or the one who started a conversation
17. Are you a good influence?
Yes. Except with Harry, who I indulge thoroughly.
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza?
No but it's yummy all the same.
19. You have the remote, what channel?
ABC (the national broadcaster) or SBS (the multicultural broadcaster) probably. SBS shows lots of foreign films, which I like.
20. Whom do you think will play along?
Someone who is stuck for ideas.